Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Road Trip

So I know I have been quiet but I have been working on some things that I can not show you yet. Soon I promise but I placed an order for some scrapbook supplies! Not that I needed any more stuff but do any of us really need more supplies. The box arrived from 2Peas and I set to work.
Here is a peek in my box! Shhh!
 
As soon as I can share what I did with the pretty stuff in the box I will. But in the meantime I will share a page that I did of a hockey road trip to Minneapolis. The picture inside the waterpark were not the best but it is really hard to get a good shot in a waterpark.
Most of the product is Simple Stories- Snap! It was lots of fun to play with. I just love the bright, fun colors. Off to play some more!

Enjoy!- Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment