Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Scrapper's Club day two

So the layout I pick for the day two reveal is a very recent page. Last month I believe! But it is one of my favorite pages from Scrapper's Club. When I am creating pages for this club there are several things that have to be taking into account. You have to create a page that can be duplicated with relative ease, that has a broad base appeal, just to name a few.
Some of my favorite things about this layout are... I love the color contrast, the pie charts (super hot right now and so fun!)
I always love when there is a tip that goes along with the layout. So for the pie charts I cut the circles together and then when it was time to cut them into parts I cut them at the same time. That made it really easy to exchange the pieces to create a varied pattern.
So fun! Enjoy! Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment