Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sounds too good to be true?

I am just checking in quickly to let everyone know about an amazing deal being offered by Close to my Heart during the month of April. Here are a few of the details. If you decide to sign up as a Close to my Heart consultant during the month of April, your consultant kit is $99- which includes more the $300 of product. Plus you pick an exclusive Cricut cartridge for free! Yes I said free. That is an unbelievable offer but it is true. In the end you have more then $400 of product for just $99.
There is more new for the month of April. There is a super cute Stamp of the Month. It is called, Balloon Talk. When you place an order of $50 or more during the month of April you can purchase this stamp for just $5.
I don't know of many things that you can get for $5 these days. It is a value of $17.95.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Enjoy! Chris



No comments:

Post a Comment