Thursday, May 8, 2014

National Scrapbook Month Blog Hop!

Time for another Blog Hop! If you have come from Brae Montgomery's blog you are on the right track.
 I love to travel from one blog to the other and see all the amazing Close To My Heart consultants beautiful work. This month is no exception. Our theme was simply "scrapbooking". The paper pack "Free to be Me" that is being offered from Close To My Heart this month for $5 with the purchase of $50 in retail product is so cute. When I received my pack I could not wait to get started. Here is the result....these are just the first few pages. (check back this month for more- hint, hint)
 Here is a detail photo..
And another layout...
Here are the details for this one...
I hope you have enjoyed your stop here. Be sure to visit your consultants website for more information for the amazing May promotions. Now on to Michelle Stewart to see what great things she has in store for you.
Enjoy! Chris



1 comment: