Monday, October 27, 2014

Spooky Crafting Adventure

Last week there was a challenge posted on the new Close To My Heart blog, blog.closetomyheart.com. We all know I love a contest and I love a creative challenge.


This is the creative challenge I received in the end...
CREATIVE CHALLENGE 3: In honor of your intuitive password
selection, create a card, layout, or other creation using each of the Close
To My Heart colors that would comprise candycorn: Honey, Goldrush,
and Colonial White
Here is what I came up with to respond to the challenge.



I love Candy Corn so this was a good challenge for me. Yummy!! I created a triangle box with cardstock, a few I made solid candy corn colours, Colonial White, Goldrush and Honey, using the new Score Board. A few I covered with Washi tape, Honey Triangle and Sunset Chevron. They each have three Halloween caramels inside- yummy and it is held together with the new, Black Striped Twill. I am so please with how they turned out. Check out the Close To My Heart blog on the 30th to see if I win.




Come and play with me and take the challenge!!
Enjoy! Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment