Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Share the Love Workshop

During the month of February Close to My Heart is featuring a wonderful stamp set with a great cause behind it called Share the Love. It is such a cute stamp set and $7 from the sale of each stamp goes to the cause Operation Smile. As soon as I saw the stamp set I knew I wanted to do something to help promote this wonderful cause. So I designed a workshop using the stamp set.


Here is a look at the stamp set.


Isn't it cute! Here is the deal for anyone who adds this cute set to their cart from my shopping website, www.chrisrobertson.ctmh.com - HERE. I will send you my workshop for free!  

Now let's take a look inside the Share the Love workshop.


The workshop will create (6) 12x12 scrapbook pages and 18 cards!

The files will be sent to you once you have placed a qualifying purchase of the Share the Love stamp set or more on my website at www.chrisrobertson.ctmh.com. (If you are in Canada.) If you are not in Canada but would like to purchase the files for this kit simply send me an email or use the Paypal option at the end of the post. If you are a Canadian consultant and prefer e-transfer just let me know.

Layout #1


Layout #2



Layout #3




And here are the cards



The supplies needed to complete the Share the Love workshop are:
  •        Share the Love CC1160 $17.95USD/ $21.25CAD
  •        Adventure Fundamentals Paper Z3125 $19.95USD/ $23.75
  •       Adventure Pack Fundamental Sticker Z3163 $6.95USD/ $8.25CAD
  •       (11) White Daisy Cardstock (24) 1385 $9.50USD/$11.25CAD
  •      (18) 5 ½” x 4 ¼ White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack (50) X254 $14.95USD/ $17.95CAD
  •       Gold Shimmer Trim Z1985 $4.95USD/ $5.95CAD
 In the Share the Love workshop guide you will find..
  • A cover page with photo of the complete workshop
  • A complete cutting guide
  • Individual layout photos
  • A tip and hints worksheet
  • And a consultant release 




No comments:

Post a Comment