Sunday, September 3, 2017

A Cats & Bats Workshop

I am so excited to share my first workshop from the new Holiday Expression Idea Book. I have to say Close to My Heart has done an absolutely amazing job with all the products in this latest Idea Book. When I started to create the workshop for Cats & Bats I wanted it to be for more than just Halloween, so the are some Halloween pages and a few more generic pages. I love the colour palette of the Cats & Bats product line!! Let's take a look....




 If you are interested in creating this workshop for yourself or with your customers there are a few ways you can do that. The files will be sent to you once you have placed a qualifying purchase of the $35 or more on my website at www.chrisrobertson.ctmh.com. (If you are in Canada.) If you are not in Canada but would like to purchase the files for this kit simply send me an email or use the Paypal option at the end of the post.




Here is a look inside!!




Layout #1-


Layout #2-


Layout #3-


Layout #4-


Layout #5-


Layout #6-




Here is the supply list for Cats & Bats-

  •          Cats & Bats WYW G1136 $27.95USD/$36.75CAD
  •          Cats & Bats Coordinating Cardstock X7224D $9.95USD/$12.75CAD
  •           (5) White Daisy Cardstock (24) 1385 $9.50USD/$12.25CAD- these are all photo placeholders, if you prefer to not use you will only require (0) White Daisy cardstock
  •          Whisper Thick Twine Z3095 $3.95USD/$5.00CAD
  •          Black Shimmer Trim Z1809 $4.95USD/$6.50CAD


This is what is included in the Cats & Bats Workshop files:

  • A cover page with photo of the complete workshop
  • A complete cutting guide
  • Individual card photos
  • A tip and hints worksheet
  • And a consultant release 
  • Social Media Badge 


    As an added bonus anyone that joins my team has access to all my workshop files to use as a business tool to help grow their own business!! What are you waiting for? Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

    Enjoy! Chris







    No comments:

    Post a Comment