Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Silver & Gold Card Workshop

I knew the Silver & Gold products from Close to My Heart were going to be fun to design with the second that I saw them, and I was right! I loved creating the Scrapbooking Workshop so much I knew that I was going to have to play with it again, but this time it turned into a Cardmaking workshop.




If you are interested in creating this workshop for yourself or with your customers there are a few ways you can do that. 

The files will be sent to you once you have placed a qualifying purchase of the $35 or more on my website at www.chrisrobertson.ctmh.com. (If you are in Canada.)


 If you are not in Canada but would like to purchase the files for this kit simply send me an email or use the Paypal option at the end of the post. The files are $12USD.


They were so much to create. They are so so so much prettier in real life that in the photos!
Lets take a closer look. The workshop creates 30 cards, (2) of 15 designs.


















 I love the way they turned out!! If you don't want to use them for Christmas cards you can easily switch out the sentiment and create a batch of thank you cards, or winter birthday cards!

Here is the supply list for the Silver&Gold Card Workshop:


  •       (1/2) Silver & Gold Paper Pack X7226B $11.95USD/$15.95CAD
  •          (2) Bashful Cardstock X5941 $14.50USD/$18.50CAD
  •         (1) Gold Paper (3) Z3365 $6.95USD/$9.00CAD
  •          (2) White Daisy Cardstock (24) 1385 $9.50USD/$12.25CAD
  •          (1) Black Shimmer Ribbon Z4012 $5.95USD/$7.75CAD
  •          (1) White & Gold Twine Z4014 $2.95USD/$3.75CAD
  •        (1) Black & White Dots Z3314 $3.95USD/$5.00CAD
  •          (30) 4.25 x 5.5 White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack X254 (50) $14.95USD/$19.00CAD


Additional supplies used -
  •         Thin Cuts Basic Circles Z3318 $12.95USD/$16.50CAD
  •          Embossing Folder Buffalo Plaid Z4032 $8.95USD/$11.50CAD
  •         Black Ink Pad Z2805 $7.95USD/$10.25CAD
  •          Pewter Ink Pad Z2832 $7.95USD/$10.25CAD
  •          Stamp Sets used M1183 Merry Everything, M1182 Mistletoe Kisses, M1184 Merry Christmas, but these can be switched for any M size stamps you prefer, $2.95USD/$3.75CAD
  •          Sponge (only needed if edge distressing) Z697 $1.25USD/$1.75CAD
  •          Various My Acrylix Blocks
  •          3-D Foam Tape Z1151 $5.95USD/$7.75CAD or Thin 3-D Foam Tape Z2060 $5.95USD/$7.75CAD


This is what is included in the Silver & Gold Card Workshop files:


  • A cover page with photo of the complete workshop
  • A complete cutting guide
  • A Card Reference Page with large easy to follow photos 
  • A tip and hints worksheet
  • And a consultant release 
  • Social Media Badge 


    As an added bonus anyone that joins my team has access to all my workshop files to use as a business tool to help grow their own business!! What are you waiting for? Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

    Enjoy! Chris



    8 comments:

    1. Chris, I want to order the instructions for this workshop and also for the No worries scrapbook pages. Please email me the instructions to order. Thank you.
      Vicki
      vickijones8802@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. I am a consultant from Alberta, Canada and interested in ordering the instructions for this workshop. Please email at drayiascreations@ghosst.com with instructions on how to order. Thanks Shana

      ReplyDelete
    3. I am a CTMH Consultant under Susan Williams and interested in the instructions for the Silver and Gold Workshop. Please email me at surfnfroggie@aol.com with instructions on how to purchase those.
      Cheryl Scott

      ReplyDelete
    4. Chris I just sent payment for the files to this awesome workshop! I wasn't sure if it comes through on your end and tells you which workshop I paid for?

      ReplyDelete
    5. Yes it does!! I have sent the files but just saw the comment sorry!

      ReplyDelete