Wednesday, December 6, 2017

12 Days of Inspiration- Day 3


Welcome to day 3 of the 12 Days of Inspiration-

This is a project that I create every year, but it is because I love it and it makes a great gift. I always have a few on hand at the holiday time just in case we need a last minute gift. It is a shadow box that I purchased at a local craft story. Then you can search for a cute holiday saying and cut it out of vinyl, and apply it to the front glass surface. I added a piece of the Gold & Silver paper from this years Holiday Expressions Idea Book and filled it will bells. 


I have seen them filled with other holiday themed embellishments like Christmas ornaments etc. I love the fact that you can switch out a few supplies and have a completely different look!!



Enjoy! Chris 

Don't forget all this month you can take advantage of the Festive File Sale-


All the details can be found- HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment