Wednesday, December 20, 2017

A Little Bit of Pun

Have you had a chance to play with this month's Stamp of the Month ? It is called A Little Bit of Pun. I decided to sit down and create a few little tags that are actually a card. I plan on adding them to the top of little Valentine's Day treats. I think they turned out so cute!


I ran to Walmart to get some Valentine's Day treat for the photo but apparently they wait for after the Holiday Season to put those out!! 😂 The great thing about this being the December Stamp of the Month is you can add all those last few items from the Holiday Expressions and get a head start on Valentine's Day. But these are also just fun sentiments to have in your stash! 

You can find all the items I used on my shopping website- HERE

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Holiday Season- Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment