Thursday, February 1, 2018

New Stamp of the Month Make N Takes

I couldn't help myself..... I had to create a few fun things with this months Stamp of the Month- S1802 Sunny Thoughts. So once my brain starts going them I wanted to try something new. I am going to call it my SOTM Make N Takes...how original right? LOL! 

Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $6. When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing. If you add the February Stamp of the Month to your cart from my shopping website- HERE , I will send you the three Make N' Takes that I have created as well you will receive an email with the recipes to re-create the project with supplies that you might have on hand. 

Here is a look at what I created with this months Stamp of the Month.


There is a sweet desk calendar and two cards. This stamp set has so many possibilities make sure to get yours today!! 





During the month of February there are so many great promotions available on my website- we are celebrating pink all month long with the Pretty in Pink special! During February, can celebrate what matters most with a select group of pink and gold items available at 25% off the retail price and three exclusive product bundles available at 30% off the retail price. These bundles include the Bashful — Colour of the Year bundle and two bundles with supplies to make the Butterfly Mobile Papercrafting Project.



I am so excited to share my Make N' Takes with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment